- United States Supreme Court
- All state courts in the State of Kansas
- All state courts in the State of Missouri
- All state courts in the State of Illinois
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Horn Aylward & Bandy, LLC, 2007-present
- Miller Law Firm, P.C., 1994-2007
- Niewald, Waldeck & Brown, P.C., 1992-1994
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, J.D. 1991
- Southwestern College, Winfield, Kansas, B.A. 1988
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Past Chair - Construction Law Committee - Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- "Mechanic's Liens in Missouri"--Presentation to the Missouri Bar Association 2012, 2013.
- "Schedules and Time Impact Issues; Changes and Differing Site Conditions"--American Bar Association--Forum on the Construction Industry 2013.
- "AIA Contracts -- Dispute Resolution Under the 2007 Revisions." Lorman Education Services presentation to the construction industry, January 29, 2008.
- "Construction -- Indemnification Issues," Presentation for the Kansas Bar Association Annual Meeting, July, 2007.
- "Intentional Acts and Injuries for Purposes of Insurance Coverage," Journal of the Missouri Bar, January-February, 1996, reprinted in Coverage, Publication of Litigation Section of the American Bar Association, July-August, 1996.
- Co-Author: "The Self-Insured Retention -- Issues Confronting Primary and Excess Carriers," Declarations, Winter 1993-94.
Recognitions and Awards
- Martindale Hubbell - AV rated
- "Lawyer of the Year" 2013 - For Construction Law by Best Lawyers in the United States
- "Forty under 40" recognition by Ingram's Magazine for business leadership in Kansas City
- "Best of the Bar" for construction attorneys, The Kansas City Business Journal
- "Super Lawyer" recognition in Missouri and Kansas, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Best Lawyers in Kansas City, recognition by Ingram's Magazine
- Top 100 Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas, KC Magazine, 2012
- Top 50 Lawyers in the Kansas City metropolitan area, KC Magazine, 2012
- Valedictorian (summa cum laude -- 4.0 GPA) -- Southwestern College
- University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law
- National Trial Team (Regional Champion)
- Moot Court Team
- Order of the Barristers
- Regional Client Counseling Team
- Recipient, Lewis F. Powell Award for Trial Advocacy
- Recipient, Thomas E. Deacy Memorial Trial Practice Award
- Danne is a former member of the board of directors for the ALS Association-Keith Worthington Chapter (Lou Gehrig's disease), where he served as president and vice-president. He also served on the board of the Greenbrier Homes Association in Leawood, Kansas. Danne and his wife, Stephanie, have two children - Hannah and Braden.